TimelessFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TimelessFC

Expression is Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Introduction is fixed! Sorry for the confusion -Minh

Dragons maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon

Dragons maps Empty
PostSubject: Dragons maps   Dragons maps I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
[Admin]Cookiez
Administrator
Administrator
[Admin]Cookiez

Dragons maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons maps   Dragons maps I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:22 am

Elinia Park : That shine is WAAAAAAAY too much. but why are there danger signs ina park?
Kerning Road : Looks pretty good i cant see anything that wud be bad about it
Ninja Warehouse 1 : How theres a ladder and goes down doesn't look very good. It'd be better if it were just a map u could walk across.
Ninja Warehouse 2 : Hmm... the doors look un-needed and the effect of the opening on the sides to see the outside doesnt look very good with that map. But i've never seen the dual bladers maps so that may just be normal?
Showa Suberb : Looks too plain. Also the bike shudnt probobly be between the walls?
Perion Road: Looks weird. the triangle thing in the center looks weird. if you made it a normal land block then placed the totem pole on top it would have looked better. Also plain.
Omega Sector Room : The background thing box's on the chains shud probobly be a bit more blurred the chains dont look right. Also the alert effect is un-necessary. if it was to be used in an animation it wouldnt look right becuz its not flashing nor moving.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Beginner
Beginner
Sammi

Dragons maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons maps   Dragons maps I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Nice Maps (: Its very filled in :D . Most maps have lil blanks >< So i have to crop it down.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Cookiez
Administrator
Administrator
[Admin]Cookiez

Dragons maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons maps   Dragons maps I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

o.o well then whoever made those maps are normally not very good ^ :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons maps   Dragons maps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TimelessFC :: Map Gallery-
Jump to: