TimelessFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TimelessFC

Expression is Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Introduction is fixed! Sorry for the confusion -Minh

About This Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Cookiez
Administrator
Administrator
[Admin]Cookiez

About This Section Empty
PostSubject: About This Section   About This Section I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

When posting in this section you may only post sprites in which YOU have made yourself. This means custom poses, weapons, clothing, ect.
Edited sprites are not supported https://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/separator.pnghere and the thread will be locked or deleted.
Edited sprites consist of taking normal poses and putting them together, thus you have not made this sprite you have only merged two bodies together, YOUR GENIUS.. well not really but w.e

While posting in this section.

Do not spam, this includes 1 word posts or comments such as "I like it, this is cool, can i have sex with this sprite?" ok i know some sprites out there are pretty dayum sexii but that last comment is probobly not necessary. Spamming will result in a warn.

NO FLAMING , do not leave harsh comments saying how horrible a sprite may be. There is no need to be a dick about something someone may have actually tried to work hard on. Flamign will result in a warn.

Posting Sprites :

While posting a sprite in this section make a thread, create a title put a discription of ur sprite ect. Then go to TINYPIC.COM and upload the sprite. Select the BB code saying Forum and Message boards code. It should be surrounded by [.IMG] [./IMG] .

Thats that.

Anyone who does not follow this rules will be warned Smiley face

Have a nice day. About This Section Ea1nx4
Back to top Go down
SacredMatrix
Staff
Staff
SacredMatrix

About This Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: About This Section   About This Section I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:20 pm

//Locked

I don't want people to come here and say nice rules or anything and get +1 post.
Back to top Go down

About This Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TimelessFC :: Galleries-
Jump to: